Home | deutsch  | Legals | Data Protection | Sitemap | KIT

Frequently Asked Questions

Work and family

What means the "University suitable for families audit"?
This is a certificate for universities and enterprises exercising a family-oriented personnel and student policy and designing the working environment for their employees.

Can I use the parents-plus-child office for more than an emergency?

No, the office is only for employees with child / children in need of care for temporary emergencies.

How can I book the parents-plus-child office?

Please contact Mrs. Biserka Mathes: 0721 608 28128.

Are all employees allowed to work in part-time?

If you are interessted in part-time work, please talk to your supervisor or contact the Personnel Service.

Who is allowed to use telework?

In General, everybody can use telework. Your application will be checked individually.

My application on telework has been rejected. What should I do now?

Please contact immediatly the equal opportunities office

How much child care possibilities offers KIT?

The KIT staff can use a total of 210 children’s day care places for children between 3 months and school entry age.

Who is able to use the holiday care at KIT?

KiBu Holiday Care has been available to employees and students of the KIT. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 will find experiences to enjoy.

Where can I find information about registration?

Information about registration can be found here.

I have to support or organize the nursing of family members. Where can I find first information?

For first information, please contact Mrs. Tina Knopf.

I'm interessted in the emergency folder. Where can I find it?

The emergency folder is to be found here. Unfortunately, at the moment it only exists in german.